3/05/2014

Buncos, Boards, and Benedict - Oh My!

Had all my rowdy girlfriends over on Friday night for Buncos. So much fun!

My favorite part of Buncos is making food. Since the ladies were coming to my home, it gave me the opportunity to make yummy foods that no one really like to eat here. Thank goodness for Pinterest!

::Pssst - look me up on Pinterest::

Pinterest is my absolute favorite website. Where else can I find delicious recipes, housetold tips, fashion and jewelry galore, AND hot guys - all neatly categorized in one place???

ANYwho

I have a ton of boards on Pinterest, broken up into neat little categories like:

Amazing Appetizers
Heavenly Drinks
Everything Harry Potter
Everything Doctor Who
Kate Snark (my personal favorite!)

But, the most popular one lately?

Everything Benedict

"But why?" - do you ask

Here's why...



::BOOM:: Benedict Cumberbatch - meet everyone. Everyone, fall immediately in love with Benedict.

You're most welcome.

Do you know if you google "Benedict Cumberbatch", it comes back with roughly 92,000,000 results? ::rowr::

As you can easily see, Pinterest allows me to, well, sort of wander through different boards, like shopping at the mall. The mall with really hot guys...

WHICH leads me to another favorite board: Sweet Dreams - go on and browse. I'll wait...


You're welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!