12/03/2013

It's gonna take some time to get used to this template.. I've been Facebooking for so long now. I still follow bloggers like Liz at This Full House. She's my hero.. my inspiration for blogging. Angie from MoodyMama is flat out amazeballs. Jenn from Mommy Needs Coffee is another amazing bloggy lady. Rachel from Pereiraville who is Just.That.Brilliant. My dream sistah from another mothah Housewifey Kate

And, of course, a shout-out to my friend Erin aka The Gigglechick whom I have known since, like FOREVER and helped me write code wayyy back when I had NO clue ::boy, things look so different in the bloggy world!::

A little about me as an update to the now four readers I *may* have :::waving::: Hi there!

  •  Married for 20 years... to the same guy even!!
  • Two daughters - a senior in HS and an eighth grader - Lord help me
  • Currently unemployed - I left my job to care for my terminally ill mother who recently passed away from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma - Yeah.. cancer really freakin' sucks ass.
  • My dad passed away in 2004 due to complications from Colon Cancer. Again, cancer SUCKS.
  • We now own a dog (see previous post for a pic) and he has his own Instagram (@finnthecairn)
  • Still living in Southern Ocean County
  • Still dang boring


So, if you haven't followed me on Facebook or Twitter, I guess this is gonna be a surprise to you!!

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!